B is for.....

8:57 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Brown, Bling, Buttons and Beautiful Girls! That's my challenge for this week over at Scrapsidaisy this week, a B challenge. I used Prima PP, it's so beautiful I never feel like I can cover it up, which is why it's a bit of a minimalist LO. I have done a bit of stamping on there too, made some cuttlebug butterflies and the lace is antique I am sure LOL.
Aww my baby girl was just three months old in this pic, tomorrow she will be 1 !! Time just goes way too fast, the year has just flown on by.
I don't have anything else to share today. I didn't get to do much scrapping over the weekend, we spent the weekend doing all the odd jobs that don't get done often enough. It's school holidays here too, I ♥ Holidays LOL. I can stay in my jammies 'til 9 am ahhhhh bliss!!
Thanks for looking
Beckie ♥

2 comments:

suzitee said...

I really love this LO Beckie...the paper is so gorgeous that it really doesn't need too much except a beautiful photo :)

Nelbel said...

This is such a lovely lo with a great photo!!